We offer field study programs on a variety of topics. Spend a day or two at our facilities learning how our habitat restoration projects have regenerated native habitat that has resulted in numerous native Pacific Northwest species returning to the land.Book Your Event Now
Field Study Programs
- Meet the animals that live in your own back yard.
- Habitat restoration
- Indigenous Pacific Northwest wildlife species
- Exotic reptiles, amphibians and arthropods
Enter another world at Brad's World Reptiles...
- Native Frogs
- Dedicated habitat restoration on our 10 acres has seen the return of many native species like this Pacific tree frog.
- Habitat Restoration
- Learn how we've recreated natural ecosystems for native species such as this western painted turtle.
- Duck Pond
- Creating this duck pond is just one of the many things we've done to provide habitat for a variety of native species.
- Resident Macaws
- Our resident pet macaws, Red Bird and Jimmy, are often seen and heard chattering in the trees around our facilities.